German B1 Professional Purposes
You need proof of your language skills for your naturalization in Germany? Would you like to work in a profession that requires general language skills at the B1 level? Then register for this course!
You can participate in this course if you
- have knowledge of German at language level A2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR),
- require language level B1 for professional recognition or access to a profession,
- are in vocational training or looking for a training place,
- are registered as a job seeker and/or receive unemployment benefits.
The course covers important topics from the professional world: Communication and learning at work, job search, education and training, legal issues and dealing with media.
The special module B1 ends with the final examination telc Deutsch B1.
- Duration: 400 lessons (approx. 4 months)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4 to 5 lessons daily (morning, afternoon or evening)
- Style: On-site training or online language course (video conference)
- Participants: 15-20 persons
- Target level: B1 (telc German B1)
- Price: Free of charge (funded by BAMF or BA) or proportionate contribution to costs (2,32€ per lesson)
Do you want to register for this course or do you have any questions? We are looking forward to your messages! Please contact us here.